On October 2013, at the first London Tester Gathering Workshops, the Black Ops Testing Team trialed their unique brand of training.
For one day, the Black Ops Team led the packed room of participants through a range of testing exercises and discussions.
Using the software Redmine as a basis, the team used a loose set of military metaphors to organise the testing discussions.
- How do you know what you have to test?
- How to find out about the software.
- What type of topics to think about.
- Aims and targets
- Strategising (How to think about testing)
- Debriefs and taking stock of the situation
- How to make notes and track your testing
- How to report on situations
- How to identify tools.
- How to use tools to generate test ideas
- Planning, Tracking and Reporting
You can find the slides we used online.
You can find reviews and notes of the event online: