On January 23rd 2015, the Black Ops Team held a Face to Face workshop in London.
Prior to the workshop we:
- identified a target application
- created the environments
- tested the application
- identified tools to help
- identified Challenges to learn from
During the workshop we used the experience we gained from our preparation to help guide the testing of the participants in the workshop.
In this webinar we will debrief:
- on our preparation, how we prepared,
- what we learned.
- what our testing approaches were?
- what notes did we make?
- what tools did we identify?
- how did our test approaches differ from the workshop participants?
- what did we learn from the workshop participants?
The workshop was only one day. We had enough material to cover 2 days.
We have less than an hour in the debrief. Join us as we talk quickly.
@workroomprds The most enjoyable training session I have ever taken, can't wait until the next one. Thank you so much.— alan cain (@alancain) January 23, 2015