On February 23rd 2015, the Black Ops Team debriefed in a webinar on their January 23rd 2015.
Because the workshop was a public, paid event, we haven’t given away all the secrets of the webinar, although you can read some in the links below.
In this webinar we discuss the preparation involved and the approach we took when preparing for the webinar.
And we tell you all abou the tools we used, and the approach we took to testing and note taking.
Oh, and you have the added benefit that Tony’s microphone wasn’t working, so much hilarity ensued in the aftermath of the static.
Prior to the workshop we:
- identified a target application
- created the environments
- tested the application
- identified tools to help
- identified Challenges to learn from
During the workshop we used the experience we gained from our preparation to help guide the testing of the participants in the workshop.
In this webinar we will debrief:
- on our preparation, how we prepared,
- what we learned.
- what our testing approaches were?
- what notes did we make?
- what tools did we identify?
- how did our test approaches differ from the workshop participants?
- what did we learn from the workshop participants?