- James contacted the dev team, ran the unit tests and setup a local dev environment.
- James found and fixed a bug, and the fix is now part of the main code base
- There was a lot of overlap between our testing and the defects found
- Alan built a GUI to support exploratory testing
- which had bugs in it on Firefox, which impacted Steve’s testing (the bugs are now fixed)
- James provides a demo of the library using the default GUI, showing how it might be used to support collaborative documentation
- Steve demonstrated issues around parsing
- Tony demonstrated issues associated with whitespace handling
- Alan built a tool to support cross browser checking of his examples and issue diagrams
- Alan didn’t wear headphones so there is echo when he is not talking or on mute (sorry about that, headphones will be worn next webinar)
- Alan demonstrated using the library directly from the console
- General discussion with the team around documenting and “text to X” tools
In the webinar we mention a bunch of tools and links - some of which I have extracted below:
You can watch the video replay on Youtube.
Our notes are listed below: